Hello, it's been a while and we have a lot of catching up to do!
I'm now 37 weeks pregnant and on maternity leave. The last few weeks have been spent frantically trying to make space in the house for another child. There have been countless trips to the tips, to charity shops, much selling on eBay and Gumtree, a fair bit of belly aching about being hoarders and regretting it now... Endless sorting out of rooms and old possessions, some of which was unsettling but mostly liberating. And then there's the decorating... Yes I've been rather busy, in fact I can't seem to stop and just relax - I feel like there's so much to do, even though we're actually nearly there.
Also during this time I turned the grand old age of 38. I needed a more sedate birthday this year and managed to spread it out over a few days, spending one afternoon having afternoon tea and making Soft Pots with friends (click here to learn more about soft pots, because they're fab!) and then another having a family picnic at a miniture railway - which my little boy loved of course.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from the weekend...
 |
| Mother and son baking (gluten free naturally) |
 |
| And very nice they were too |
 |
| All set for Soft Pot making |
 |
| My little creation |
 |
| Proud Soft Potters :) |
 |
| My little family |
 |
| Taters loves his cousin! |
All in all I had a lovely time, the weather was beautiful, as was the company. The Soft Pot making was so much fun and I've been bitten by the creative bug now, I've since ordered my starter kit and I'm ready for make more.
Well, I have a hospital bag to pack now and a few more things to tick off my to-do list before Taters arrives home later. So more later...
No comments:
Post a Comment