Pages

Monday, 22 September 2014

Fleas part 2!

The war on fleas continues. I think we're winning, the cats are certainly more settled and it's rare that I see one on them or find evidence of droppings or eggs in the house.

But even though I'm vacuuming daily and sprinkling baking soda into carpets and rugs (it's meant to dry up any eggs) my son continues to get bitten. Honestly his legs look so bad it makes me want to cry. I'm covering him Avon's Skin So Soft but perhaps not enough because they're still getting through. I'm now planning on taking him to the doctors to get him checked over and see if there's anything else I can be doing. 

Also next week we nuke the house with chemicals again and the cats get another round of Frontline, so hopefully that will improve things further. I hope so, it's been getting me really down. My mums gone all weird on me about this and won't visit, or let us visit them (umm, she has issues, I'll say no more), my mother in law hates cats anyway and now sees this as justification... It's depressing.

On a more positive note the house has never been so clean... apart from the bloody fleas!


No comments:

Post a Comment