Pages

Sunday, 5 October 2014

Feeling sad

I'm feeling a little depressed. We're still battling fleas, due to the life cycle of the little shits it was always going to take weeks (you spray the house, but some are in cocoon stage and protected so then they hatch... In other words you have to keep up the work and break the life cycle). That in itself wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for this...


Just look at what it's doing to my little boy! We've just had to send him back to Grandmas for a few more days because how can I let him live at home and have this happen? 

Next week the council pest control are coming around, I'm hoping they might be able to speed up the process of ridding our lives of these bloody creatures because I desperately need my family back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment