Pages

Monday, 3 November 2014

The big day


Today is the day we finally reach the top of the list. Today we take Taters for his assessment, social communication assessment they call it, or something similar anyway.

I really can't predict the outcome, sometimes I think he's just young for his age but there's nothing really to worry about. Other times, like the last few days, he has these massive meltdown that seem totally crazy and out of control and I worry myself silly over him. I just don't know. 

It's also the first time I'll be going anywhere without the baby, I'm dreading that too. Considering she screams whenever I hand her over to other people for a cuddle this isn't going to be pretty. But it's just too important for Taters that all my attention is on him this morning.

Well, what will be will be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment