Pages

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

It's makeover time!

I've decided to give this blog a makeover, I need a change, it doesn't feel representative of who I am anymore. 

First up I've ditched the burlesque name; Lilia Lovise was something I dreamed up back in my early 30s, pre-child, when I had a social life, and that social life revolved around the burlesque scene. I wanted to protect my online identity and I liked the sound of it. 

But now I'm in my late 30s and I haven't been to a burlesque night in I don't know how long, well,  the name no longer sits comfortably with me. So it's out with the pseudonym and in with the real name*

I feel a bit like I've come out!

Next up, when I have a little more time, I'll be giving the format a bit of a spruce up since it's feeling a bit dated. I want more images, more colour, more... I don't know what, I need to have a play around.

Anyway, watch this space as they say!

*Well, it's sort of my real name, but not the whole story, I still don't want potential future employers Googling me and reading about my breastfeeding experiences for example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment